Main Street Corinth is an association of businesses, industries, and individuals working together to preserve and invigorate Corinth’s historic downtown. In doing so, Main Street Corinth members strive to:
- preserve the historical qualities of the downtown area
- help existing businesses remain successful
- attract appropriate new businesses to ensure a suitable retail mix
- enhance the appearance of the area
- increase awareness of the pleasures of shopping downtown
- plan and conduct events that will draw people to downtown Corinth.
The Corinth program draws upon training, information resources, and services from the state and national programs in working toward its goals. Main Street’s four-point approach is carried out by committees working in these areas:
- Promotion: creating and conveying a positive image of downtown Corinth to residents, shoppers, visitors, and investors through events and programs
- Design: enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the downtown area through landscaping and other improvements
- Economic Restructuring: strengthening current downtown businesses while attracting appropriate new businesses to the area
- Organization: maintaining a strong and dedicated board of directors working to make downtown Corinth a better place to live, work, and play.
Learn how you can JOIN in making our wonderful downtown even better.